Hi I am Sarosh Lodhi,18, presenting to you the Legend of a lifetime. Meet Essel, a normal boy like anyone, on his journey to become a superhero. An interesting tale of adventure and bravery, That will keep you interested till the very end.

December 1, 2009

About Me



This is Sarosh Lodi, 18 yrs of age, Doing Engineering in 'Polymer Science & Chemical Technology' from Delhi College Of Engineering, situated in Delhi of-course. For all those who dont know where Delhi is, It's in India, North-India to be precise. I am a Normal Person, no hidden talents, nothing extra-ordinary, neither am I a Genius nor The Best Soccer player in the City. I am As you can say, Normal.
People, Not all people but just my family, relatives & friends say that I draw well, but just 'Well'. I am no good at sports, But yeah I like Playing Sports although I Do NOT perform well. I like Playing Soccer, It's not that I DON'T like Cricket, but i love soccer more. I am better than many at Studies. I do a little bit of Everything in my life.

My Philosophy : Yesterday is gone, tomorrow may never come, So live your life to the fullest in Present, And at the same time be prepared for the future (As You are never sure that It would not come).

Now you must be thinking that "Why is this Silly Guy Writing this Story?"
Well, the answer is, I had a Story-line in my mind, I had nothing else to do, I needed that story in written for future use, SO I thought to present it in the form of a blog.

Next Question in Your Mind, " Why are we reading this guys blog n why does he want us to read it?"
Answer - Who doesn't want to be praised for his/her work, after all I am also a human, I want the same.
                And for the first part of the question, read my story if you like it, N if you dont DO NOT read it, But yeah tell your friends to read this in either case.

Whether you praise me or criticise me, don't refrain yourself from telling me the same, It would be appreciated. This would help me make it better.


That's it for the Introduction, If you have any more question regarding anything. Here is my
E-Mail ID :

msarosh@gmail.com

If you like my blog or you don't, this will surely entertain you :

http://www.newsthatmattersnot.com/


Regards
Sarosh Lodi

0 comments:


web page hit counter