Hi I am Sarosh Lodhi,18, presenting to you the Legend of a lifetime. Meet Essel, a normal boy like anyone, on his journey to become a superhero. An interesting tale of adventure and bravery, That will keep you interested till the very end.

April 25, 2010

Chapter Twelve - Kuru's Letter - An Unfinished Story


















It was late in the night, Essel was tired after the eventful festive night in college but there he was, sitting on his study table with a letter in his hand that referred to him as some 'Xenith Holder'. 




(Essel is staring at the letter, thinking whether he should open it or not.)

Essel - What is it in this Letter? What does Kuru wanna tell me now? What 'Xenith'? I have heard about it before............but where?....................anyway at last I have some of my answers in my hand, i guess. I should read it now.

(He opens the envelope and takes out a piece of paper with a very neat, legible and beautiful hand-writing.)

Essel - Kuru does really have a good hand-writing, i never saw any of my teachers even write so well!

(He then starts reading the Letter.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Essel,

I hope this letter finds you in good physical and mental health. I know I was going to meet you the other day but I could not turn up because of some urgent work. I am Sorry for that. Right now, I am busy searching for a reason why you lost your powers. As far as I can observe, Xenith is behaving very differently with Earthlings. Had you been a Xenobian, you would have been burnt to death as soon as you came in contact with Xenith. Instead you were able to extract powers from it. And not just you, both you and your friend extracted the powers. You must be surprised as to how do I know about your powers and who actually am I? So here's my introduction to you-

I am Kuru Shirosawa, a member of Mystic Force and the Head of Squad16, whose mission is to protect Xenith from getting into the hands of Evil Forces. Squad16 was ordered to leave Xenobia, our home planet, to protect Xenith, if it ever reaches some place which is dangerous.

As far as I know, you have been able to know the whole Xenobia episode and also to contact the characters who are closest to your own nature through your dreams. But the ending of the story is still unknown to you. Let me first complete it for you, that would make it easier for you to understand all this :-


Half an hour was left for Xenobia to explode. The fate of almost all 'Xenobians' was decided. There seemed no way to protect Xenobia from destruction. Prince Venn had very less super-powers left with him. He decided to distribute them among the best and the most daring of his soldiers, a group, of which I was the head. (Not that i am exaggerating or flaunting). Instead of going himself to protect it, Prince Venn decided to be with the other Xenobians. He could not leave his country people alone and live a life, when they needed him the most. He decided to die with them instead. This shows how much he cared for all of us. He would have been the best King of all times. He was just like his father.

The motive of Squad16, as i already told, was to protect Xenith at any cost. By the time we were ready to follow Xenith, we didn't know exactly where it had gone. So Squad16 decided to split up and search for Xenith on different planets in the same direction in which it was launched by Prince Venn. I, along with a comrade, Tobey, came to Earth in search of Xenith. When we reached Earth, we sensed the presence of Xenith somewhere over here, which confirmed that we were at the right place. Still we had no clue about its whereabouts and how we could get it.

Xenobians are 'generally' intelligent species but like you humans we also have a diversity. Tobey, my comrade, has high strength but is a bit silly. By the time we reached Earth we had lost almost all powers that Prince Venn gave us. But as I told you, we are intelligent species, we made a super-computer by researching on the existing technologies of Earth along with some Xenobian Modifications. 

We then researched on all the existing languages, the history, civics and geography of different countries, so that we could behave normally wherever we were. Through a little bit of research we came to know about the Meteor fall at the 'Moon Light Park' and many other places at the same time. And soon we knew much about you and your friend, Amanda. We then made our own GPS to keep a track of you and to protect you from any kinda danger. Protecting you was a part of our job as you were now a part of Xenith.

Still I have no clue, why have you lost your powers. I am trying to know the reason and the person who attacked you, I still don't know who he is. But whoever he is, you take care of yourself. I'll soon contact you with more details.

Kuru.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Essel - So many of my questions still remain unanswered! and the main one, "WHAT ABOUT MY POWERS"?






Who is the one, who had sent a Ninja to kill Essel? What about Essel's Powers? What Next?



Keep visiting to know the Answers. The answers will be unfolded in the following Chapters

0 comments:


web page hit counter