Hi I am Sarosh Lodhi,18, presenting to you the Legend of a lifetime. Meet Essel, a normal boy like anyone, on his journey to become a superhero. An interesting tale of adventure and bravery, That will keep you interested till the very end.

December 21, 2009

Chapter Six - What Am I ?





It was Essel's Senior Year, the last year of school for him. He had to leave the school the next year and had to take admission in some good and reputed University. That had made him a bit stressed out. The mystery of Why Amanda told a lie? was still to be unfolded. Essel was not able to talk to Amanda since they met before, as she would run away or intentionally avoid Essel, So he could not get the truth or the reason behind it. The Dreams of Venn have also continued with time.
BUT something strange had started happening with him. He started to visualize each and every object, whether near or far, either Small or large with his closed eyes. He started remembering the whole of the pages he would read, It was as if he had scanned and stored the whole of book in his mind. He could visualize the time frame at a much slower rate, it was as if time would slow down for him. He became sharper and faster than before. All this made him feel different than others. He was afraid that his friends would leave him and think him to be mad & stupid, if he would tell them the truth. So he tried to be normal, or, to say, an average kind of guy. Yet he was successful in his strategy. No one ever thought of him to be something different.

His dreams had now become his fantasy world, he would think about it and recall each and every incidence in sequence.



-----------------------------------------------




Venn wakes up in his room and sees his friends sitting besides him. 
Friend 1 - U alright? 
Venn - Yeah.
Friend 1 - Hey Venn, good job done. You saved the girl alone. 
Friend 2 - Yeah Venn, How did you do that?
Venn - I was there in the camp of the Deceptics and then.......
Friend 1 - Then What?
Venn - Then...... something strange happened to me. I had experienced it before too, when i was a child.
Friend 1 - What are u talking about?
Venn - I'll tell you later. Where is my Dad? I need to talk to him.


Saying this Venn gets up and runs towards his Dad's room.


He enters in Omarin, his Dad's room.
Venn - Good Morning Dad.
Omarin - Oh yeah Son. How are you feeling now?
Venn - I am fine Dad. I just wanted to know something form you.
Omarin - Yes Venn. Continue.
 Venn - Dad, it's just that........ sometimes I feel as if I am different from all. (Venn sits down, seeing towards the carpet on the floor ) When I am in anger, i behave very differently, with some strange powers in me. I could feel them. I get out of control. This Kind of power strains me that when i get control of myself, I faint. What Am I? I have got those powers which none of your Soldiers have. What am I Dad? What am I?


Omarin puts his hand forward. His hand suddenly starts burning, there is a sudden bright glow in the Hall. Venn is surprised to see that, he stands up goes near to Omarin.


Omarin - Is this the thing you are talking about?
Venn - Hey Dad, You have the powers too.
Omarin - Venn, i didn't  wanted to tell you now, But its the time you should know it. Come with me.


Omarin exits the hall, Crosses the hall way and reaches the gate with very tight security. 
Venn - What is it over there?
Omarin - You just follow me.


They both enter through that gate into a dark hallway. Omarin outs his hand forward and utters some spells which leads to lighting up the place. They enter an underground area. Venn then sees a Stone shining very bright as if it has got the sun's shine.It was kept on a table like rock. The rock had water around it. This rock was in a the middle of an underground lake.
Venn was so surprised to say something.


Omarin - It is the source of the power you and me have. This stone is called ' Xenith', Our ancestors found it, and soon they came to know about its magical charachter. It had an inscription which said that it would give his first owner some magical powers but then it would belong just to him and if someone other than his future generation would touch it will burn to Death.
Napros wants this stone, and thats why we are fighting against him. Just to save it from his hands as he would use its power to take control of this universe.


Venn - But let him take it Dad. As soon as he touch it, he would get burned to death. Will he not?
Omarin - No son. He would not be burned.
Venn - But..........(surprised) Does this mean that........
Omarin - Yes Son, He is your Uncle. My real elder brother.
Venn - But are all of the deceptics, your relatives? As they all have powers.
Omarin - No, somehow he managed to give them some part of his powers........

Suddenly a Siren rings.
Omarin - I have to go. There is some problem.


-------------------------------------------




Essel - Venn was also having such a problem. He was a lucky guy, he got to know about it soon.

The recess was also over.
Essel then get back to his home. Still thinking about Venn.
Essel - Yeah, the girl he saved.



------------------------------------------------------




Venn was now resting in his room, thinking about what his Dad had told him. He had to fight with his own uncle. Suddenly there is knock on the Door.


Venn - Come in.


The girl he saved enters the Room. This time she was without a blanket all over her. Venn could now see her. Her face is brighter than the sun, her skin is white, she has silvery shoulders, long black hair, a rosy complexion, red lips, firm, prominent breasts, eyes like narcissus, black eyelashes and arched eye-brows. She is adorned with paradise from top to toe, opulent in beauty, pleasure and good fortune. A sweet smell followed her. Venn was astonished to see her beauty. It was as if he had fallen in love. She approaches him. Venn could not utter a word. And girl starts the conversation.


The girl - Good Afternoon prince. Thank you for saving me from those Deceptics. I didn't knew you fight that well. Sorry for not believing in your capabilities.( she stops but gets no reply) Mr. Prince....... Hello.


Venn - Oh yeah, Your apologies accepted. I am Venn, the prince of the Kingdom.
The girl - Yes, I know it Sir. 
Venn - What's your name?
The girl - I am LilioCalani. But you could call me Lily.
Venn - What a nice name.
Venn brings his hand forward for a hand-shake. Lily first hesitates but then brings her hand forward too.
Venn - Will you be my friend?
Lily - But I am just a common person. I can't be a friend of the Royal Prince.
Venn - I can make anyone my friend and no one could stop me. You don't worry.
Lily - Okay then, Friends.


Venn and Lily became great friends. Soon she joined the group of the prince's friends. She had all the qualities a warrior should have and faught really well that no-one of the Prince's friends could beat her in a Duel.


--------------------------------------------


It was time for Essel to go to his Coaching and complete his Home-work and studies. Essel then leaves his house to go for Coaching. The day ends he returns and goes to sleep. The next Day he along with his school was going for a trip to some Amusement Park. That night he had no dream. Everything was blank which was quite unusual for Essel.

The next morning Essel reaches his school. The students and teachers then reach the amusement park. Essel was enjoying a lot with his friends. He went to ride each and every ride they came across. Essel's friends then reached a Roller-Coaster. It was the greatest, longest and the highest Roller-coaster of the world. Essel was too frightened to get into it, so he decided that he would remain and all others will go for a ride. Essel than sat down on a seat near to the Exit of the ride. He was enjoying seeing his friends having fun. He the Heard some voice.It was a lady's voice, which said, " Help my child, he is falling. Someone catch him. Oh God help him."

Essel turned towards the voice. He saw a boy falling from the roller Coaster, when the roller coaster was at its maximum height. Essel was so afraid seeing him fall. There was no chance he could be saved. He just thought of something to help him.

Essel - I hope i could reach him and get him down safely.

Then something strange happened. Essel was no longer in his control. He started running towards the boy falling. And in a split he teleported himself to the place of the falling boy. Essel was in mid-air floating. He caught the boy and then teleported himself to the ground. The boy was saved. Essel was now baffled of what he had done. He then ran from the place and he ran so fast that in another moment he was at the exit gate of the park. He then sat down over there thinking about what had happened. He had no one with him he could share this incident, to share his feelings. Just then someone put it's hand on his back. Essel turns around to see it. It was Amanda. Essel then stood up. Amanda then holds his hand and then they go to a nearby park.
Essel - Hey, How are you?
Amanda - I am fine.

Essel then Controls himself and tries to act as if nothing had happened.

Essel - Why you lied to me? Why were you neglecting me till now?
Amanda - I am Sorry. I was trying to avoid your Question of 'Why I lied to You'.
Essel - But Why?
Amanda - I know How you are feeling.
Essel - What do you mean?
Amanda - I know about your Super-human powers.



0 comments:


web page hit counter