Hi I am Sarosh Lodhi,18, presenting to you the Legend of a lifetime. Meet Essel, a normal boy like anyone, on his journey to become a superhero. An interesting tale of adventure and bravery, That will keep you interested till the very end.

October 3, 2010

Chapter Fourteen Continued....



*Continued from the Previous Chapter



The part of Xenith that looked the same as Venn, The great Prince of Xenobia, was now in front of Essel. The Questions in Essel's mind about him still being alive and the place he had been brought to were answered. Still he had many questions running in his mind. But he didn't knew how and when to ask the same. "So this Xenith has thoughts and a mind of Venn" thinks Essel, "Also, he has been in this world from the day 'The Xenith' must have been created. That means he should have answers to all my questions.."

"Ohkay Essel, Lets start with some basic exercises to increase you stamina first of all." calls Xenith.

"But you should train me with my super-powers, not with this stamina and stuff." replies Essel, still thinking that this guy was really helping him with his powers or was just mocking around.

"I dont want to say that to you Essel, but you are not in a state to use any kind of spirit straining exercise. It will take some time to regain your spiritual energy, till then, we will take make your body increase your spiritual power at better rate...." Xenith Explains.

"Hmmm...." Essel is a bit influenced by the knowledge that the Xenith had. But is till thinking to have trust on him or not. He is feeling lonely, missing his family and his friends. But he had no choice. It was his last chance to get to know his powers. He had to protect everyone he loved and cared of. This thought had made a great pressure on him. He, being a person far away from fighting, a geeky person, now had no other option other than to fight for his loved ones.

Xenith could read this burden of responsibilty from Essel's face, "Moreover, It would make you get in shape, u are bulky person and you need some exercise for sure."

"What Do You Mean? I am not that FAT, am I????" Cheers Essel. And they both start laughing.

After some moments of laughter and cheer, they both get ready for the training to start. The first task being to have One round across the two hills in two opposite directions. Essel knew it was next to impossible from him to complete it in one go, but still he decides to try for it. After running about 200 metres, with full speed, he simply just goes down. He gets up yet again and runs for another 200 metres and then its his time for rest.
"What the hell, I am gettin nowhere close to the First hill, How am I supposed to complete the round of these two hills???"
"It's all about Determination boy. You just need to try and have faith on yourself." Shouts Xenith from behind.
"Yeah OKAY OKAY, I am trying." Essel again gets up and runs another few hundred metres and finally reaches the hill. And then came the difficult part, he had to climb up the hill.
"Now What, I dont have much energy to climb." Shouts towards Xenith.
"You have to do it. No other option. Just think about the target, not about the climb." Xenith replies in a firm tone.
"Well, lets do this. Think about the target, not about the climb." Essel starts climbing.
"Think about the target, not about the climb. Think about the target, not about the climb." He kept on reciting and continued to climb. And soon he reached the top without much problem. From the top he could see the complete place, full of greenery, and this greenery merging into the horizon with the blue sky. The colorful flowers covering some part of this greenery at some places. The lake, beautiful blue in colour reflecting the sunlight. All this made Essel Cheer for a while.
Someone patted on his back, he turned around, It was xenith.
"That's How life is, You just need to have a target and should work for it. You will always have to face some hurdles in your way. But the thing is to fight the hurdles for your target. And you never know what else could be in store for you, along with the target that you achieve."
These lines made an impact on Essel. He could now understand every bit of it. All of this had finally made Essel have faith on Xenith.
"Thanks." Said Essel.
"For What?"
"For saving me from the ninja and now helping me know my powers."
"Oh Come on, I had no other option other than to save you. You and me are the same. I am a part of your spirit now. You live, I live. Understand."
"Oh Okay. But still thanks."
"Hmmm..."
"Hey, but how are you part of my soul?" Asks Essel, excitedly.
"Ohh Yeah, I should tell you that." Responds Xenith "The time you touched me, I was absorbed into your body and took my desired place in it. Gradually I started linking with your spirit and thats when you were able to feel my powers. Now by the time you live, I would live on. When you will start ageing my bonding with you would start loosening and when you will die, I will have to saperate from you. And will be sealed till the time I get another rightful owner for me. Thats how it is."
"Hmmm, Okay. But I just have a part of Xenith. Another is with Amanda. So, are you the same for both of us?" Comes another Question from Essel.
"Not Exactly, The part you have, thats me, shared place with Prince Venn. So actually, I am his part and
you could call me Venn's Xenith or Your own Xenith to be appropriate."
"Okay. Understood."
"So I guess it's time to continue the training...."
"Yeah sure."

And the training starts yet again. Essel still working hard to recover his spirit energy.





But will the time of 10 days be enough. Answer to be unfolded in the next chapter.

0 comments:


web page hit counter