Hi I am Sarosh Lodhi,18, presenting to you the Legend of a lifetime. Meet Essel, a normal boy like anyone, on his journey to become a superhero. An interesting tale of adventure and bravery, That will keep you interested till the very end.

January 4, 2010

Chapter Seven - The War Begins


Venn(left) And Lily (right)




Amanda and Essel are sitting in a park. Essel is Baffled to know  that Amanda knows what's happening to him. He is not yet ready to share something with her. He stood up and went away from Amanda. He then went to his home, thinking about the things that happened with him in a single day. It was a mystery for him.

Essel - What the hell happened today. Oh God, let it just be a dream.

He then goes to sleep. That night he didn't talk to anyone, nor he had dinner. The dreams of Venn Continued.

-------------------------------------


The Battle between The Deceptics and The Mystics has started. In this battle, the leaders of the mystics was not Omarin but Venn. The Deceptics were going to attack the Kingdom.


Knight (To Venn) - Sir, they are going attack us. We need to take charge.
Venn - Be ready. I am coming.
Venn ( To his friends) - It's time for us to lead. Those who would like to come with me can join me, right now. But I would suggest to stay away. I don't want to loose anyone of you.
Friend 1-   But we wont let you have all the fun alone. We are coming with you.
Friends -   Yeah we are.
Lily -         Hey Venn, I also want to come with you. Please let me come with you.
Venn -       No you would NOT come with us.
Lily -         Why not?
Venn -       Because It would be a deadly. It's possible that even i will not survive.
Lily -         So what I am a good fighter. I can take care of myself.
Venn (To his other friends) - You join the Soldiers. I am coming in a minute.


The friends leave.


Venn - It could happen that I don't return and this would become our last conversation. I just want to tell you that 'I Love You'. No matter what happens. Till the time I am Alive, I wont let anything harm You.


Lily - That's the point Venn. I can't live without you. If you die over there what would happen to me. Please do me a favour let me come with you.


Venn - Okay you can. But please stay behind. No matter what.


Then Venn and Lily Hug each other and then join the Soldiers.


The Battle starts. All th soldiers attack the Deceptics. Venn attacks Napros. 
The battle is going on ground, but, Venn and Napros were busy fighting in the skies. They were fighting at such a fast rate that no eye could see them anywhere. Only the sounds of bangs and explosions reached. It was as  if they had disappeared.


Napros -  So you have learned to fight Good. Omarin taught you Well. But you are no way better than me.
Venn -     Time would tell that uncle.


And they start  fighting again. The fight went on for hours. But soon the Deceptics started to dominate. It was because of  the super-powers that Napros gave them.


Lily and other friends were fighting well but they were also getting exhausted. Lily was busy handling the group of five deceptics. Napros seeing that Venn was caring much about her, threw an energy beam towards her. Lily had not noticed it. There was no option left for Venn other than to leave his fight and save Lily. He saved her. And then, when he searched Napros, He was nowhere to be seen. 


Venn - Where has he gone?........... Oh no 'The Xenith'.


Venn then teleports himself to the same underground place where 'Xenith' was kept. Napros was over there.


Napros - Well Well, you spotted where i could be. It was a tough job searching for this room, not for me. But it took some time. Dont you think so.


Venn - I wont let you have it. You have to fight me first.


Napros - Oh, So a kid would stop me......


In a split second, Napros reaches near Venn


Napros - Try it.


Napros punches him hard on his face. That Venn first collides with the wall then falls on the ground, sub-conscious.


Napros - So thats how you would stop me.... huh.....


At that moment, Venn with a sudden stream of Consciousness, recalls the incident before the war.




---------------------------------------


The Incident


Venn is busy in his training to gain control of his powers. Lily and other friends at the same place are practicing fighting techniques. It was the last day for the completion of the training of Venn. Suddenly a person comes in a hurry, shouting out loud.


Person - Where's the prince? Where's the prince?


Venn -   Here I am. What happened?
Person - Sir, Your Father....
Venn -   What about my father? Tell me.....
Person - The king has been attacked by Deceptics. He wants to talk to you NOW.


Venn, on hearing this, teleports himself to his Dad's room. 


Venn -    Hey Dad, What happened? You will soon be fine. Don't Worry. The Doctors are operating you.
Omarin - Son....Ahh ( The king is in pain)........
Venn -     Yes Father.
Omarin - Son, I want to talk to you in private.
Venn -     But the Doctors are needed here.
Omarin - Do what I say. It's Important.


Venn then Orders, the Doctors to leave. The room now has just the two.


Omarin - Venn, now You are the King, I can't fight for more.
Venn -     But Father, you will be fine soon. No need to do that.
Omarin - My time's over, now the kingdom needs a new king , to save them from Deceptics.
Venn -     Okay Dad I'll do that. But who attacked you. What Happened?
Omarin - Napros was here. He somehow knew that you have now gained control of your powers. He wanted to kill me. That way he wanted no one to guide you more. 
Venn - (angrily) He would have to pay for this.
Omarin -  Listen to me...( Venn stops) The war would broke out soon. They would attack very soon. But If Napros will get 'Xenith', then no one could stop them. So if at anytime, you see there's a danger to 'Xenith' You have to do one thing.
Venn -      I'll do that. Just tell me what to do. I'll protect the 'Xenith' no matter what happens to me.


Omarin then says something. Hearing to which Venn is shocked.


Venn -     But how could we do that? That would do no good to anyone.
Omarin - But thats the only way.


------------------------------------------


Napros - Get Up Kid. Is this the only power you have? Get-up.


Venn - The Fun's not over yet. 


Venn suddenly gets up. Gives Napros a kick on his face, he falls. Venn then is a spit second gets 'The Xenith' in his hands.


Venn -    My Dad had trained me good. He also told me what to do in such a situation.
Napros - What do you mean?
Venn -    You wont get the 'Xenith'.


Venn then throws the stone with all of his power towards the sky. With an energy blast behind 'Xenith' to support it and take it far away in the space that no one finds it.


Napros tries to get it. But Venn starts fighting with him to stop him to get it. 


As soon as the stone gets far away from Napros and Venn. They start loosing their Powers.So does the Deceptics. The Mystics get hold of the situation. Venn beats up Napros and The Mystics have won.


Lily reaches Venn to congratulate him. She kiss him on his cheeks.


Lily (happily) - We won Venn. We won.
Venn ( In a very sad tone)- We haven't.
Lily - What !!!!!!! What do you mean?
Venn - 'The Xenith' was the power source of our planet. With it not being here. Our Planet is going to blast any moment.

-----------------------------------------

Essel suddenly woke-up. It's 5 in morning.

Essel - Whoa, what a dream. Was it a good dream or a nightmare.

Essel could not go to sleep again. He had forgot about what had happened yesterday.
He then reaches the school early, which was a very rare scene for Essel's friends. He was late almost everytime. The School Bell rings and the class starts.


Is It the end of Venn and his friends and Kingdom? How does Amanda know about Essel's Powers? What is it that Essel has such extra-ordinary powers? What would Essel do with it?

Keep visiting to know the Answers. The answers will be unfolded in the following Chapters

2 comments:

Sugandha said...

Having read all the seven chapters all at once , one after the other , i must say tht not every story can keep a reader , especially me (not very patient with reading OTHER'S STUFF u c!!), engrossed for so long , though it din take as long as i thot it wud -tht too because the language is so simple and straight , another good trait for a story .The thng tht keeps me engrossed wen I am reading fiction(the rare tyms wen i MAY do) is tht it shud be able to make me IMAGINE the entire chain of events as if its all running in my mind like a movie....coz visualization is also an imp aspect...wich ur story surely SUCEEDED IN achieving.....AWESOME!!!

Sarosh Lodi said...

Thnx alot :)


web page hit counter