Hi I am Sarosh Lodhi,18, presenting to you the Legend of a lifetime. Meet Essel, a normal boy like anyone, on his journey to become a superhero. An interesting tale of adventure and bravery, That will keep you interested till the very end.

December 5, 2009

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to XENOME. You must be wondering what Xenome actually is, well to get it in a nutshell 'It's a Blog's name'. Jokes Apart





One day i had a dream, that dream went on for several days(although with some little changes in it every other time), but that gave me a perfect idea, a story-line that i myself find very interesting. This helped me make one of my own Fantasy World. This Fantasy then came out of my dreams into something that i started imagining about. The story that i have been creating for a long-time now.
Now here's the time i want to share it with the whole world. I don't know how it wud be taken by others, will it be praised or criticized. But still give me a chance to present it to you.




As this Story is still continuing in my mind, this Blog will be updated each & every time i get the link for the story to continue.


I hope you find it interesting.


-Sarosh

1 comments:

Tanay said...

waiting for the story! good luck with ur blogging


web page hit counter