Hi I am Sarosh Lodhi,18, presenting to you the Legend of a lifetime. Meet Essel, a normal boy like anyone, on his journey to become a superhero. An interesting tale of adventure and bravery, That will keep you interested till the very end.

August 4, 2010

Chapter Fourteen - Where Am I?









The Spear had pierced through Essel's Chest. Essel was in mid-air falling backwards. The Pain was agonizing and something that Essel had never felt before. Darkness fell over him, his eyes were gradually closing.
"Haha, You thought you could kill me you pest. You are done kid." said the ninja, laughing, proud of his work that at last he had killed Essel. The work assigned to him was now complete.
Essel had flown away with the intensity of that attack, that his body fell below that two storey high Platform, straight to the ground. The Ninja left the place, leaving Essel's body on the road, thinking to mock this kill as an accident in which this boy had fell off the platform.

Essel Opens his eyes and finds himself in a very different place. It's a forest, tall trees surrounding him, the sunshine piercing through the clouds from behind the Mountains, a huge lake in front of him with water, blue in colour, that must be due to excess of minerals in it. But... He was alone. He could see no other Human.
" What is this place? Is this Heaven? Am I Dead?" Exclaimed Essel. He then looked around, paused for a few minutes and then answered himself, " Of course I am Dead, that spear pierced through me, this must be the after-life." Essel then stood up to have a check at this new place and As he stood, he realized that he was still weak to walk. " I thought there is nothing like weakness once we are Dead! I guess, not everything is correctly known to us about the after-life....... But what about my parents? What will they be told? & What about Amanda and Kuru? He'll kill them." After some thinking about this topic, He again lays down on the ground concluding that He couldn't do anything to help them now. Soon Darkness falls and He again goes to sleep.

Essel is asleep when he suddenly hears the crunching of the grass. Someone was outside and was approaching Essel. Essel was frightened out of his wits as there was no one who could him get rid of any kind of Danger.
"Who's there?" He shouted. But there was no reply. He then heard a sound as if someone was lighting up a match-stick. Essel stood still, waiting for the suspense to disclose. That human-like figure approaches Essel steadily, Essel was still trying to figure out the person. And then the manly voice responds, " Essel, is that you? It must be you. Am I right?" 

He was no stranger, instead he was someone who knew Essel. "Oh Yes, I am Essel. But who are you?"
"Don't you remember me? Oh this match-stick, this doesn't provide you much light that could make you recognize someone. Here, help me make a camp-fire." The person lights up the Camp-fire, and Essel could now see the face of the person. Essel is shocked to see that person. " Where am I?" Exclaims Essel. It was Venn in front of him, the great prince Venn of Xenobia, the planet from where the Xenith came from.
" Where am I Exactly Sir?"
" It is a place, where you haven't been before."
"Oh, so people of every planet have the same heaven. Yeah ofcourse, there is no need to have different places over here when we are Dead."
"No it's not Heaven. And you are not Dead. It's somewhere else."
" Do you mean Xenobia? Or is it somewhere here on Earth? And how am I alive? I was attacked by that Ninja. And my injuries, they are all gone!!! What exactly is going on over here?"

"When that spear had pierced through you, I somehow managed to make you teleport from there to this place."

"But what is this place?" questioned Essel.
"It's a bit complicated though, but Lets try to make you understand.
Our whole world consists of many dimensions, and the world in a different dimension than ours is called a parallel universe. What your powers do is, it makes you travel through the parallel universe and thus allowing you to travel from one place to another place of same universe in a negligible amount of time. I just made you travel to the place which could be called a junction between the two universe. This place is called the 'Precipice World'. "

"But why did you bring me here? N How could you? I mean Venn's Dead, So how did you come to help me?"
" I am NOT Venn. I am the Part of Xenith that's inside you. I have his thoughts and presence because I am the part of Xentih that was the source of his power. And i brought you here for two reasons.
Firstly, to protect you from the Ninja. If I had been a bit late, than it could have pierced through your heart, It had just pierced through your flesh by the time I rescued you.
Secondly, to train you, to use your powers. N yeah, I used you spirit energy to heal your wounds so you must be feeling a bit weak."

"Thank you for helping but I have my Exam Day after tomorrow. We can train later."
"No you have to train over here with me from now on. And don't worry about your exam. This Precipice World has a time density of approximately 10 times that of your world. It means that 1 Day in your world is equal to 10 days of this world. But we could train you for just 7 days because your spirit energy is less now and this time density could shatter your soul once you loose the requisite energy for this world."
"WHAT THE HELL !!!! It means I will Die. Oh no, that shouldn't be the case. What if i loose the requisite minimum before the time YOU predicted."
"Don't worry I'll keep a check on it."
"You are just freaking me out. Seriously."
"But thats the only time you could learn to control your powers."

Essel thinks Hard about it, and he knows he wont get that chance again, and then comes his Answer,
"Lets Do It"




* This chapter is still incomplete and will be completed soon. You will be updated about the same on 'Xenome' Page.

2 comments:

Pratul Bagri said...

Xenome came up-to me as a surprise. Being a Manga and anime fan I loved it. :)

Sarosh Lodi said...

@Pratul : Thanks alot!!! This appreciation is all I need from the reader's. Thats the thing that could keep me going. :)


web page hit counter