Hi I am Sarosh Lodhi,18, presenting to you the Legend of a lifetime. Meet Essel, a normal boy like anyone, on his journey to become a superhero. An interesting tale of adventure and bravery, That will keep you interested till the very end.

December 11, 2009

Chapter Four - The Ball Of Fire






Essel is at a place full of scenic beauty, greenery all over the place, the fragrance of the multi-colored flowers has filled up the Atmosphere. Someone tall, muscular with black, shiny hairs, In a Costume as that of  a King is standing beside him, deep into his thoughts.

Essel (In Thoughts)- Who is he? Where am I ? I was in the park........... Yes, something like a ball of fire had struck the ground. Am I Dead?...........I should ask this person.

Essel approaches the Person.

Essel - Hey Mister, could you please tell me where i am?
The person keeps on thinking, roaming around the park-like place. It was as if he had not heard him.

Essel - Hello Sir, I m asking you something. (He pauses, but no reply)..... Hello (He shouts).

The person turns around and starts walking towards Essel.

Essel - Oh At last, Now could you please tell me where I am?

The person approaches and then passes Essel, moving towards a Hall behind Essel. Essel tries again, but no reply. It was now clear that the person was unable to hear Essel.
Then Someone Enters the room. It's a cute, little boy. He approaches the person.

Kid -       Daddy, are you alright.
Person - Yes I m, Venn.
Kid -       Could you please tell me some story?
Person - Yeah Sure. Let me get one book.

Person picks the kid up, lay him on the Bed, And approaches towards the book-shelf in one corner of that huge hall. Suddenly there is a knock on the Door. A person Enters, he is as tall as the other person. Wearing a Uniform of a Knight.

Essel - What the Hell is going on? Have i gone to some past? What is this?

The Knight approaches the King.
Knight - Sir, He has arrived and wants to talk to you alone.
King -    Okay, then no one should be there when I am talking to him.
Knight - But Sir, You know who he is......... We should be careful.
King -    No need, I'll handle it.
Kid -      Daddy, But you were going to tell me a story.
King -    Yes Venn, i would tell you a story, just wait for a few minutes. Daddy has got some work to do.
Kid -      Okay, i am waiting.

The King gets out of the room, in a King- size Hall-way, along with the knight. Essel follows.

They reach a room, which some kind of Sitting Room for Visitors. Knight remains Outside but Essel, as he can't be seen by all, Enters with the King.

There's a person sitting in front, a pale yellow face, dark eyes, bald but as muscular as the king.
King -   So Napros, thought about the agreement?
Napros (In a Sharp, high pitched voice) - Why So Hurry Omarin? Will you not get me something to eat?
King -     Come to the point. I would give you what you want but you have to do what you have promised.
Napros - There is no need for this argument, i will do what I want? I could get what I want by Force too.
King -     Think about it, there is no need of Force, You will get what you want and I will get what I want. There is no loss to you in this agreement.
Napros - I wont do that agreement. Why should I ? And I can bear the loss, that i would suffer.

King is disappointed. He turns towards the gate to move out.

King -     Then there is no need for this Argument. No other choice left for me.....
Napros - Yes King, No other choice for me too other than to kill you.

King gets no chance to move, that Napros throws some kinda beam of energy from his Hand. Uttering some words. The king falls Down. The Kid, Venn, was standing right on the door when this happens. He is shocked and annoyed of what had happened.

Kid - No One, I said, NO ONE  can hurt my Dad.

Saying this the kid is on top of Napros in a split second, floating in air. Venn's whole body is shining as bright as he is some kinda source of light. And before Napros could react he gives a very hard punch on his head. Napros is dumb-struck, his head had started bleading.

Napros - You and your whole kingdom will pay for this, Son of Omarin.

He then utters something again n vanishes from the place.
Venn faints.
Essel runs towards them to help.


Essel - What was that?

Essel then hears something.
'There has been a Meteor Shower all over the globe. The closest to us was in the 'Moon-Light Garden'. They struck the ground at 6 in evening. Although many  people ran away seeing something falling from the sky, but still many people are injured and a few are missing. No Casualties are reported yet. The astronomers are saying that this must have not been traced because of their high speeds and small sizes, But thats yet not possible. The reason is unknown. I am Julie reporting with camera-man Bob, NEWS TODAY'

Essel opens his Eyes.

Essel - So it was a dream. But it was realistic.......

Essel's Mom and Dad Enters the room along with the Doctor. 

Mom - Doctor, How is my son?
Dad - Is he going to be fine soon?
Doctor - He is all-right. It's a miracle that he survived that blast, eventhough it was so close to him. He had no major injuries, just some bruises and cuts. That will be healed soon. You could take him home by evening.
Dad - Thank you Doctor.

And the Doctor leaves.

Mom - Essel, I was so worried about you.
Essel - I am Fine Mom. But Jim was also there with me. How is he?

His Mom remains silent.

Essel - Dad, will you tell me How he is?
Dad - Son, he is no where to be found. They searched for him but he was not found.

Essel is shocked to hear that, although they would fight with each other, but he had been Essel's Bets friend some time ago.


Essel (thinks) -Where is he? Is he dead?

But there is no clue with anyone about it, No Dead body was found either.
Essel returns Home, and goes to sleep. But the Dreams of Venn follow every night.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

You write good. Waitin for the next chapter. When should i consider it to be out???

harsh said...

nice work buddy...keep writing and one thing u write really well,don't underestimate your writing skills.
good luck for the rest of the story.


web page hit counter