Hi I am Sarosh Lodhi,18, presenting to you the Legend of a lifetime. Meet Essel, a normal boy like anyone, on his journey to become a superhero. An interesting tale of adventure and bravery, That will keep you interested till the very end.

October 3, 2010

Xenome Season 2

Heya Friends,


I hope you all remember this Blog/Story 'Xenome'. I know it has been a while since I last updated the story. And I guess you can understand my condition, as of me being an Engineering Student and That too a Careless One, has to deal with MANY other problems. And yeah ofcourse, it takes some time to make some new chapters without degrading the Story-line (I guess the story is not 'that bad' that its degradation is not possible :P).
Explainations Over Now. Now here I am, Willing to continue the Story in these Holidays. Hoping to get almost 6 chapters ready n published by the end of my vacations. All I need from YOU is a little bit of support and appreciation.
N yeah, I know you all must have forgotten the story. Am doing nothin for that, Read the whole plot Once again...... JUST KIDDIN. ;)
After The next chap thats the 2nd part of chap 14, Will be releasin a Chapter, Chapter-15 In which I would try to cover almost the whole story, N mind you, It would be a flashback sorta thing so DONT think that it wont have something new. :P

NOW WISH ME LUCK!!!!
HAPPY READING!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on
the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here
and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Fantastic work!

Feel free to surf to my page ... reseller vps hosting :: ::


web page hit counter